So I am starting to do weekly mini goals for things I want to achieve that aren’t necessarily big but are definitely important. So this week I have 10 mini goals I want to try achieve:
- Be in bed by 10pm ready to sleep by 10:30pm and up at 7am for the next 7 days.
- No screens from 9:45pm, meaning no laptop, TV or smartphone - can only use smartphone to listen to audio book while in bed before sleep every day this week.
- Drink 3 liters of water every day this week.
- Do all 6 workouts this week.
- Stick to 1800 calorie limit for this week.
- Keep kitchen clean and tidy everyday this week.
- Only drink water, herbal tea and limit of one coffee per day (no diet cool drinks etc. excludes protein smoothies).
- Complete 200 push ups over the next 7 days. Push ups in this weeks workout routines are separate and not included.
- Do 1000 Steps Kokoda walk trail at least once this week.
- Everyday write a list of 5 things I am thankful for and 5 things I want.
next week I will update on how I went with these goals and then list another 10 mini goals. There might be repeats of goals but some might change (like the push ups).